Miss Joan’s Little School is a small, privately owned preschool that has been a vital part of the Blue Bell community since 1982. Our experienced staff provides an early learning education in the most loving, caring, environment. We offer preschool for children ages 18 months – 5 years, extended care programs, and a safe, flexible summer camp schedule. Miss Joan’s is our only preschool center, dedicating FULL ATTENTION to our students. Come and experience it for yourself!
MJLS is proud to be in our 39th year of Early Childhood Education.
We are currently hiring! Click on the link below for more information.
School day tours are now available on a limited basis with health and safety guidelines in place. To schedule a tour, or for more information, contact us at email@example.com or 610-277-1604.
SCHOOL YEAR REGISTRATION
Schedule an appointment today for more information about our school. We begin taking registrations for our toddler class (18 – 36 months) over one year in advance.
- Our classes are all currently full for the 2021-22 school year. Give us a call if you are interested in wait-list information.
- Registration is limited for the 2022-23 school year.
- We are now accepting registrations for our toddler classroom for the September 2023 school year.
SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION – Welcome summer 2022!
- Please click on the tab above under PROGRAMS for more Summer Camp information.
- To ensure only the best staff and programs, camp registration officially closes on May 1st.