What will my child experience in the toddler class?
The most important aspect of the toddler program is that the young child looks forward to coming to preschool. We want the toddler to enjoy the time spent in preschool by interacting.
This is achieved in part by participating in activities such as the parachute games, beanbag games, balance beam, limbo dance, and so many more activities. The young child will also enjoy visitors and presentations, including hands-on science programs, magic shows, music programs, visits from the local librarian, and animal and puppet shows.
Toddlers enjoy morning and afternoon time in their own enclosed playground.
• Daily report
• Monthly newsletter and song sheet
• November January, May progress reports
• Potty training
• Gaining independence during mealtimes
• Learning how to interact with teachers and peers
• Continuous language development
• Colors and shape
• Singing the alphabet
• Nursery rhymes
• Daily music and movement
• Story time
• Painting and coloring
• Listening and following simple directions
• Focusing in group situations, especially at story time and circle time